Middle School Admissions
- Tuesday, May 24, 5pm – 5:45pm | Interpretation provided in: Bangla, Korean, Spanish
- Wednesday, May 25, 5pm – 5:45pm | Interpretation provided in: Chinese (Mandarin), Haitian Creole, Urdu
- Thursday, May 26, 1pm – 1:45pm | Interpretation provided in: Arabic, French, Russian
Families who signed up for our DOE newsletter or with a MySchools account will receive an email inviting them to participate in these events.
For questions, please contact [email protected].
Middle School Events Flyer
Middle school offers are now available in MySchools. If you have created a MySchools account, you will be able to view offers directly in MySchools.
The Office of Student Enrollment (OSE) will email and call families to inform them that:
- Results are available in MySchools
- Printed results letters will also be delivered in the mail
- Families can request printed letters from their school counselor and Family Welcome Center
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Ms. Ryan, School Counselor:
Phone: (718) 446-2120 ext.1040
Email: [email protected]
Phone or Text: (609) 795-2079
Or email Student Enrollment : [email protected]