- Let's Learn NYC! Summer Broadcast
Let's Learn NYC!, the educational public television program produced by WNET/THIRTEEN and the DOE, will resume on July 13 and air from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. on weekdays, through August 28. Episodes will continue to focus on foundational reading and writing skills, mathematics, social studies, and science for children in 3-K through second grade. The episodes will also be available to livestream at thirteen.org/live.
- Wide Open School - Virtual Summer Camp
- Summer Camps : Here are some FREE options:
https://mocanomi.org/2020/05/virtual-summer-art-camps/ (waitlist now)
https://seriousfun.org (doing virtual camps based on specific campsites)
- Little Kids Rock- Provides pre-recorded workshops on music and the arts
- Young Audiences Arts for learning- Workshops on art
- Khan Academy- Provides academic lessons plans that families can follow
- Scholastic- provides ideas about day-to day projects to keep children engaged (FREE ONLY UNTIL JUNE 30, 2020)
- Disney's Lion King Experience : Free arts education curriculum you can do at home. Two sets of curriculum for elementary and middle school students.
- Google Earth has partnered with National Parks to do virtual tours of the park
- Many museums/zoos are doing virtual tours (The San Diego Zoo has a lot of live cams of exhibits.)
- Broadway HD - several Broadway plays have been recorded and you can watch in your home. There is a free trial for a week, but $9 a month after
Child Mind Institute: Social-Emotional Skills Group
Mental Health Providers of Western Queens: Comunidad Contigo